Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm a Hero!!!

Well, a Guitar Hero...and even then, I'm not much of one.

Myles - awesome b/f that he is - showed up this week with Guitar Hero 3, and I've been playing it every day since! I'd been yammering on about how badly I wanted to try it out so, taking my (not so) subtle cues, he found one for me. No easy feat in my neighbourhood - they've been pretty much sold out around here since Christmas.

Addictiveness aside, I think that it's actually been good for me. For instance, I cleaned my apartment so my friends could come and play! For any of you who have seen the sorry state of my place, you know what an accomplishment this is. Yes, that's right - you can now sit on BOTH of my couches!! Right now, my favourite song is Cliffs of Dover, by Eric Johnson. It's just so much fun, and I can ALMOST do it on Medium. I can't even imagine ever being able to play this game on Hard, let alone Expert!

I do wanna get another guitar so that we can play co-op mode. It sounds like a lot of fun. And, some day, I might even graduate to Rock Band! My poor, poor neighbours. They won't know what hit 'em, but they'll probably assume it's a dying cat...

THANK YOU, MYLES!!! You're the best...AROUND! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down! (That would be a great song for Guitar Hero...)

No comments:

Post a Comment