Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bad things come in threes...

I feel like a sitting duck. I'm just waiting for something bad to happen to me...more specifically, to my foot.

My boss is back, and she's doing well - just a little hobbly - but, now Kristina is limping, too! I'm not entirely sure what the nature of the injury is, even though she described it to me (in disturbingly graphic detail), but it's got something to do with dancing and her big toe. I think the heel of her tango shoe somehow ended up between her toes, causing an unbearable hangnail. Eeeewwwwww! (Sorry, Kristina!!!)

So, I figure it's just a matter of time before I stub my toe, or roll over on my ankle, which would be horrible since, the last time I rolled my ankle, I discovered that the hairline fracture I sustained in 1992 never fully healed. I will try to control my own destiny by double-knotting my shoelaces, but beyond that, I'm not sure what else I can do. I'm open to suggestions, though.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Geez, it's like Final Destination, but with foot ailments.

    ReplyDelete